Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets is a sympathomimetic amine commonly used as a stimulant, appetite suppressant, concentration aid, decongestant, and to treat hypotension associated with anaesthesia. Also used with diet plans for weight loss.
You can buy Ephedrine HCL 30mg tablets online without prescription (No RX)
product price is as: per pill
Minimum order quantity is: 100 pills
How to use ephedrine:
Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
Use this medication as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- ephedrine may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- If you miss a dose of ephedrine and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use ephedrine
Important safety information: Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
- ephedrine may cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to ephedrine. Using ephedrine alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 7 days or if you develop a high fever, check with your doctor.
- If you have trouble sleeping, ask your pharmacist or doctor about the best time to take this medication.
- Do not take diet or appetite control medicines while you are taking ephedrine.
- Before you begin taking any new prescription or nonprescription medicine, read the ingredients to see if it also contains ephedrine. If it does or if you are uncertain, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diabetes patients – ephedrine may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Use this medication with caution in the elderly because they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use ephedrine with extreme caution in children. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is unknown if this medication can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant while taking ephedrine, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using ephedrine during pregnancy. Ephedrine is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using ephedrine, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of ephedrine: Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist longer than one hours or become worse:
- Dizziness; headache; nausea; nervousness; tremor; loss of appetite; restlessness; sleeplessness; stomach irritation. Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
Proper storage of ephedrine
Store this medication at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep ephedrine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about ephedrine, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- ephedrine is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor. Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about ephedrine. If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider. Ephedrine HCL 30mg pills/tablets
Copyright 1996-2018. Version: 2.01.